|Curriculum Vitae / Resume (Upload)
ENGR. BOBBY T. AQUINO, RME
License No: 0056330
2258 A Fabie State, Sta Ana Manila
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +639175681292
OBJECTIVE: To join an organization where I can use my skills and expertise in Mechanical Engineering and to attain a high level of performance in Engineering training.
January 2016 – December 2017 CBRE PHILIPPINES INC. – ENGINEERING MANAGER
• Manage facilities staff to exceed expected service level to the client within budget
• Coordinate work assignments among teams and vendors
• Provide engineering support and ensuring statutory compliance of maintenance activities .
• Develops and maintains positive relationship with clients
• Respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
• Attend client meetings for all facilities matters
• Oversee the scheduling , maintenance and monitoring of all Heating, Ventilating, Air-Conditioning, Water, Electric and other System to ensure efficient operation and up time.
• Inspect Facility and generates inspection reports
• Prepare Capital project budget and operating budget reports
• Prepares Monthly operating budget variance reports
• Code accounts payable invoices to ensure correct cost centre accounting classification
• Manages various facilities project
• Support the implementation of CBRE’s Energy Management and environmental strategy and other duties as may be form time to time assigned.
• Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching and motivating direct reports and
• Responsible for hiring , terminating , compensation and performance evaluation
January 2011 – December 2015 P&G ACCOUNT – FACILITIES MANAGER
• Collocated Procter & Gamble International (ROHQ) Manila Centers to BGC – Bonifacio Global Office Netpark Building Office – Nov 2, 2015
• Part of the Site Housing Project with intensive involvement on Engineering particularly for critical equipment (N+1 requirement for UPS and CRAC system) – June 2015 to Oct 2015.
• Site Reinstatement:
-Procter and Gamble – Petron Megaplaza Office (6 floors) and AYALA 6750 (2 floors) – June to Nov 2015
Procter & Gamble Philippines – Property, Asset and Integrated Facilities Management
• 6750 Office Tower Ayala Avenue, Makati City
• 358 Petron Megaplaza Building , Belair Makati City
April 2009 – January 2011 – JONES LANG LASALLE P&G ACCOUNT – ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER
Business Unit : Corporate Services
• Assist the Facilities Manager in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including financial, technical, maintenance, procurement, asset & vendor management.
• Develop an understanding of and sound working relationships with key representatives of the client and all key suppliers/service providers to the site.
• Understand the operational & technical requirements of the site and ensure that current contract’s are maintained to provide necessary supplies and services.
• Review and spot-check to ensure that suppliers/service providers are meeting contractual obligations to the client.
• Ensure that the site is well maintained and correctly furnished/stocked to operate to maximum efficiency and that all working environments meet all requisite OH&S Standards.
• Ensure smooth running of meetings &/or events at the site. including critical out-of-hours issues & participate as a key team member in response to emergency situations
• Liaise closely with the client on-site representatives to address problems and/or enhance working environment performance.
• Work collaboratively with facilities team colleagues both within the P&G Account & in the wider Jones Lang LaSalle network.
• Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager or Senior Account Management on a needs be basis.
• Collaboratively work with JLL –P&G regional team and implement site CEM Environment and facilities ( Critical Environment Management ) are operational to provide business requirements of clients
Provides administrative assistance to global client: Procter and Gamble International (ROQH) Manila Centers projects ,fit outs , rectification and improvement of facility offices.
• Supervising, part of inspecting and assuring all standards of construction are implemented as specified on plans and specifications in terms of civil, electrical and mechanical facility areas.
• Provide assistance on recommending and sourcing of qualified bidders /contractors/vendors for various item of work for the project or owned implemented project.
April 2004 – April 2009 FACILITIES ASSISTANT, SYKES ASIA INC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acquired strong understanding and background on Asset Management procedures, process and implementation.
• Coordinator of site LAWSON SYSTEM in direct coordination with Accounting, Purchasing, and Facilities Department.
• Ensure that employees are fully satisfied with the basic utility services as generated by both office and building equipment.
• All employees and equipment are given equal attention and the highest consideration to both Security and Safety within company or office premises.
• Implement, maintain and monitor equipment such as UPS, Centralized and Precision-type A/C units, Photocopiers, Pest Control, Proximity Badge Printing, Issuance and Programming.
• Coordinates plans for Account and Departmental transfers. Propose effective cost cutting activities and BCP- Business Continuity Plan.
• An active member of the Energy Conservation (ENERCON), Facilities Committee (FACOM) and during Disaster Awareness Recovery Programs (DARP), Business Continuance Plan (BCP) activities.
• An active member of the Site Security Program.
• Coordinate activities with the contracted Security Group.
• Perform asset management activities (receiving, issuance, tagging, documentation and preparation of reports).
• Monitors other building facilities in common areas, i.e. parking, elevator lobbies, and general exit staircases.
• Implements basic house rules.
– Certificate of Performance Management and general Admin Peer awards- Most service oriented staff 2007
– Certificate of Recognition of unwavering dedication in ensuring Safety and smooth flow of operation the fire incident in One San Miguel Avenue Building
– Certificate of Recognition 2007 44F Electrical System Rectification
– Certificate of Recognition 2007 As Author of SYKES Asset Management System
– Statement of Appreciation 2007 by Pacific Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering (PACME) recognize at Author and Implementer of the Facilities Maintenance Automation System (FMAS) for SYKES Asia on asset management.
– Certificate of Recognition 2006 Second Quarter
– Certificate of Recognition 2006 Third Quarter Awardee
– Certificate of Year-End Recognition 2006
– Certificate of Recognition 2006 DARP Highlights.
– Certificate of Recognition 2006 I AM SYKES AWARD
Authored, Reviewed and Developed:
SYKES Pest Control Management Policy and Procedures
SYKES Asset Management System v1.0
SYKES Power Monitoring System v1.0
SYKES OSMA Environment Monitoring System v1.0
Non-SYKES Equipment Clearance Generator v1.0
Project Handled, Coordinated and Supervised:
– HVAC Test and Balance (TAB) Activity 2005
– Implementation of Comprehensive HVAC Preventive Maintenance (PM)
– Implementation of Comprehensive GENSET PM
– Implementation of Comprehensive Pest Control Management
– Implementation of Comprehensive INFOCUS PM
– HVAC Time of Usage (TOU) Monitoring for ENERCON Program
– Supported ENERCON Program
– Design and Supervised Erection of HR Documentation Storage Area
– Design and Implemented the Facilities Team Stock Room Improvement
– Handles the LAWSON receiving of SYKES Assets
– Handles water consumption monitoring
May 2003 – Oct 2004 ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER, SERVICE RAPIDE AUTO SERVICE CENTER
• In-charge of the over-all inventory of automotive parts, tools and equipment
• Monitors the step-by-step process of each unit undergoing repairs
• Directly assists and deals with customers
• Ensures that cashiering operations are carried out in conformity with the company policies and procedures.
• Implements and maintains balance of work between operations and accounting for the attainment of operation and financial objectives.
• Assures that capital assets are guarded against possible risk of Loss.
• In-charge of the final quality check of every unit before releasing.
April 2000 – April 2003 SERVICE ADVISOR, WHEELS INCORPORATED
• Directly reports to the Service Manager
• Attends to customer complaints and conduct initial diagnosis and isolation of technical troubles.
• Conducts on-the-spot estimate on the job schedule, cost of maintenance and repairs for BMWs, Land Rovers and Defender automobiles.
• Coordinates with the Billing Section Department and Parts Department for spare parts availability with the main manufacturing plant regarding specifications and standards.
• Skillful in using MODIC I and MODIC III (Diagnose Information System).
• Follow up and monitor units handled at the workshop area and constantly coordinate with the Job Controller regarding the work in process on the units.
• Coordinates with the Clients regarding actual troubleshooting done, clearly explain the details of all actions to be done and gets the clients confirmation before executing procedures.
• Monitor and check process flow at the customer reception area.
• In-charge of final Testing/Quality and releasing of the units to the customers.
• Provides Technical reports and support to Sales Department during presentations.
July 2000 – April 2003 WARRANTY ENGINEER (PROMOTED)
• Directly reports to the VP/ Marketing– Department.
• Prepare product quality reports on factory related technical problems and
• Coordinates with BMW Manufacturing Plant for immediate corrective actions.
• Monitors and check the chassis/body repair processes.
• Update and conduct cascade training for Service Advisor and Technicians on the latest products and technical bulletin sent by the Manufacturer/Plant.
• Responsible for the inventory, safe keeping and reservation of all warranty and goodwill parts.
• Compose technical & warranty reports and weekly and discuss to the VIP/Marketing Department.
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
June 24, 2004 PARTICIPANT, DIVERSEY BUILDING MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
Diversey Philippines, Inc.
June 30, 2004 PARTICIPANT, HIPULSE/S7200 SERIES UPS USER ORIENTATION
EMERSON NETWORK POWER
MAY 1, 2004 PARTICIPANT, BASIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING
SYKES ASIA, INC.
JULY 31, 2002 PARTICIPANT, WARRANTY AND INVOICING SEMINAR
MAY 16, 2002 PARTICIPANT, WARRANTY AND RDA (RANDOM DEALER ACCESS) TRAINING
JUNE 1, 2001 PARTICIPANT, BMW SERVICE PRICING, ASIAN CARMAKERS CORPORATION
ORGANIZATION AND ACTIVITIES
• MEMBER, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
• PARTICIPANT, Power and Industrial Plant Inspection field trips with exposure in Quality Control, Safety Standards and Main Processing Seminar, October 1998.
• PARTICIPANT, Math Proficiency Seminar, October 1996.
• EXHIBITOR, Saint Louis Foundation Anniversary 1995 – 1998
• PARTICIPANT, Join the Alay Lakad Campaign, Baguio City 1996 – 1998
• DONOR, Red Cross Blood Donation Drive 95, 96 and 98 in Baguio City, Donor
• Administered an 8 member group project study on water drilling system November 1998 to March 1999.
• Completed a feasibility study on the planning, designing and simulation of diesel power plants for St. Louis University Mechanical Engineering Department.
• Designed and created plant layout and installation of equipment such as pumps, cooling tower, piping, intake and exhaust Systems.
• Developed procedures for Baguio Electric Company (BENECO) on safety and efficiency of power plants that carter the electrical need of the community. June – October 1998.
June 1994 – October 1999 BACHELOR OF SCIENCE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Saint Louis University (SLU), Baguio City. Graduated 1999
June 1990 – March 1994 ST. LOUIS BOYS HIGH (SLU). High School Diploma. 1994
– Skillful in Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) software, MSDOS, MSOffice, MS word, MS-Excel and Internet Communications.
– Knowledgeable in Steam Generators, HVAC, Pneumatics, Cooling Towers, Steam Turbine, Heat Exchangers, Fans and Blowers, Pumps, Internal Combustion Engines (ICE), Drill Machines, Welding Machines and Engineering Safety and BOSH- Basic Occupational Safety and Health.
– Experience in working independently and blend easily a group/team, result-oriented, fast learner, innovative, committed, dedicated, patient, responsible, and with excellent communication skills.